On 9/4/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, Wendy.  How do you force maven to use an earlier version?
Adding a plugin element for the site plugin with a version spec did
not seem to work for me - at least according to what I saw from -X.
Where do you put the plugin element to specify the older version?

We have it in <pluginManagement> in the parent pom:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts1/trunk/pom.xml

If it's in the pom for the actual module, then

--
Wendy