Hi Jochen,

Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> On 10/16/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> > None, you are right. I have removed it. But the same holds true for
>> > the issueManagement section. Removed as well.
>>
>> You need it for the POM itself to be reeleased! It has an own release
>> cycle!
>
> Understood. I have reenabled the section again and added a comment for
> losers like me.

there's no point in feeling bad about POM entries. It took myself some time
to find my way with M2 and if you have a look into Maven's JIRA (and the
plugins) how many (still open) issues I have filed, I am asking sometimes
myself, why I go through all the hassle ;-)

- Jörg

BTW: You get my +1 if you put the SCM URLs right ... append
a "/commons-parent/trunk" everywhere .. hehehe