Whatever you want to do is good, but I'd like to see the first bit be
an analysis of the various forks that have happened in terms of 1.5
versions of collections. There's stuff out there that wanted to get
involved, now that we're thinking of moving they might be interested
and have valuable code and/or ideas.

I'm not convinced on splitting up collections yet; simply having a big
jar isn't enough of a reason for me.

Hen