Kris Nuttycombe wrote:
Should we make 3.2 the start of the branch, or is there a reason to branch from the current state of the trunk?

I think that we should tag HEAD of [collections], and then copy from there.

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> collections5 ? (don't like collgenerics)

I would have suggested collections5 or collections15, but as has already been pointed out, this is a little strange when JDK6 is about to come out. Naming after the feature seems to make more sense.

That said, the advantage with using the name collections5 is that we could use the same naming style for other projects - lang5, io5 etc.

By the way, I hope to split the jar before release, so the name may not be *that* important right this second.

Stephen