On 10/20/06, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!
> collections5 ? (don't like collgenerics)
I think we should try not to put the technology into the name, nor the
target jvm version number.

Think about something like "collections5 4.0" .... somehow strange, no?
- like java2 1.3.0 ;-)

<snip/>

I'm sure there can be a better package name. I just didn't like the
first name proposed, and I'd rather see the name issue resolved now
(before there is anything in SVN), rather than later.

-Rahul

Personally I'd simply create a new branch, maybe call it 5.0 and
continue developing there, but I know that this is not possible due to
the version conflicts where one library requires the non generified and
and another the new one. Hopefully java will solve this some day.

What if we simply take the singluar of collections: "collection" ?

Ciao,
Mario