Ok, you got a new bug report from me now.

Cheers,

Susanne

On Oct 27, 2006, at 4:43 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

Susanne Lefvert wrote:
With the help from Rory, I got the FTPSClient to work with the apache ftp server, thanks! I only ran into one issue:
I'd like to also secure the data channel, so I used
ftps.login(user, password)
ftps.execPROT("P");
It works fine the first time I upload a file to the server, however, the server hangs so that any other uploads I try after that fails and I have to restart the server. If I remove the execPROT("P") command, this issue does not occur.
Any ideas???

Is Apache Ftp Server in this case the Java one in the Incubator (http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/)? If so, feel free enter a bug in our Jira and we'll be happy to have a look at it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER

/niklas