Henri,
I haven't been keeping up with DBUtils lately but it would be great to get
an official 1.1 released so we don't have to use the nightlies.  The API
diff you posted looked fine to me.  The website hasn't been updated in a
long time though.  I can drop in the RC1 jar at work on Monday for some
quick tests.

Thanks,
David
http://thingsidontneedtobehappy.com/