I'm keen to have a look at this RC over the weekend. I know Craig is going
to add some patches so there will be an RC2 I presume..

Since you guys are both game, I'll definitely have a patch to propose (with
corresponding tests) by Friday morning (Pacific Time) ... or earlier if I
get bored with the early football games tomorrow :-).

Craig