Hi Daniel

You're the second person to raise the issue about swallowing exceptions in less
than a week, so maybe there is something that we can look at there. Possibly we
could have a configurable "fail-fast" policy for parsing directory entries. On
the subject of the OS/400 parser, if there are changes you have made to get
this to work, and if you (and/or your employer) are happy to donate them to the
project, I would be happy to incorporate them into the existing OS/400 parser
implementation in [net], giving you due credit, of course.

Best regards
Rory