Hi Henrik

Actually the parser is under the 2.0 branch here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/net/branches/JDK_1_5_BRANCH/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/MVSFTPEntryParser.java?revision=439598&view=markup

And the test is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/net/branches/JDK_1_5_BRANCH/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/MVSFTPEntryParserTest.java?revision=439615&view=markup
Cheers
Rory

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 16:37, Daniel Manley wrote:
To solve my problem without hacking/customizing the commons-net 1.4.1
jar, I subclassed the OS/400 parser to try parsing with two REGEX values.
you can see how it is done for a OS/390 parser. There I also had to create different REGEXes.
The changes are in the CVS for the upcomming commons-net 2.0

Code:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/net/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/MVSFTPEntryParser.java

Test cases:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/net/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/MVSFTPEntryParserTest.java