On 18 Dec 2006 12:02:54 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Failed build logs:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/20061218/fileupload.log

Anybody got an idea what's wrong?

The error message indicates, that a version of commons-io other than
the latest SNAPSHOT is used. However, the project.xml refers to
SNAPSHOT and the snapshot repository is contained in the list of repos
in project.properties.

Is the dependency cache out of date? Other ideas?

Thanks,

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)