On 12/18/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/18/06, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 18 Dec 2006 12:02:54 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Failed build logs:
> > http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/20061218/fileupload.log
>
> Anybody got an idea what's wrong?
>
> The error message indicates, that a version of commons-io other than
> the latest SNAPSHOT is used. However, the project.xml refers to
> SNAPSHOT and the snapshot repository is contained in the list of repos
> in project.properties.

Odd.  The log says
"Artifact /commons-io/jars/commons-io-SNAPSHOT.jar doesn't exists in
remote repository, but it exists locally"

which means it tried to find it in the repo, but could not and it used
an (old?) local snap instead.

I looked at the local maven repo on vmbuild and saw an up-to-date
version of the io snap (dated early this AM).  I deleted it and then
ran "maven clean test" for fileupload and it grabbed the latest snap
and it worked.  Should work tonight, but I have no explanation for why
it has been failing.

I did the same earlier today - no idea why it doesn't seem to work.

Hen