--- Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I made a stab of defining the current status for
> Commons for the
> Jakarta board report:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-current
[SNIP]

JXPath seems to have been effectively abandoned, but
is overall quite stable.  It is, IMHO, very close to
being ready for a 1.3 release (a couple of JIRA issues
still need attention).  After 1.3 is released it can
likely languish in the "maintenance mode" that IIRC
was proposed by Niall on this thread.  My intent is to
act as curator for this project.  However all that
condenses into a summary status.  ;)

-Matt