Hi,

in addition to the points Stephen has already mentioned:

- The source distro deflates into the same directory as the binary distro. It is common practice to name the directory "commons-fileupload-1.2rc3-src". - I tested the builds with maven 1, 2, and ant. They all work, but when building with ant the LICENSE is missing from the jar and the manifest does not contain the usual entries.

I don't think these points are show stoppers, but they should be easy to fix.

Oliver