On 02.06.2007, at 16:20, Oliver Heger wrote:

Torsten Curdt wrote:
Votes ...someone?
Should I provide a tgz so it's easier to grab?
cheers
-- Torsten

I had a look at some of the jars, and they all look fine. But I am wondering if you will provide source and binary distributions like the other commons components do.

IMO this would not make that much sense for jci as it is a multiproject. I doubt many people will need all compiler implementations. Actually I was thinking of releasing only via the maven repository sync.

These are the artifacts we typically vote on, so I am unsure how to handle this case.

Well I could run the assembly goal to create those distributions ...but who will use them?

Don't know ...opinions?

cheers
--
Torsten