On 14.06.2007, at 20:18, sebb wrote:

On 13/06/07, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As (more or less) requested I've also created a source and binary
distributions

 http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/jci/1.0-RC4/dists/

No KEYS file?

There's one in SVN, but it will need to be in dist as well at some point.

No, it doesn't. None of the commons releases I checked include the KEYS file. Just as for the other releases it will be linked to from the download page.

The website is live

 http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jci/

No reference to KEYS file - or is that going to be done via

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_commons-jci.cgi ?

Yes. Once it is on the mirrors I will also include a link to the download on the website.

So please cast your votes to release commons jci RC4 as 1.0

cheers
--
Torsten