I assume that the artefacts and site are as before, i.e:

http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/dist/
http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/site/

The MD5, SHA1 and ASC files all check out OK. Licence and notice files
are present in all files (twice in sources.jar, but better twice than
none).

The source zip builds and tests OK (there are deprecation warnings
from test sources but these are to be expected)

==

The RELEASE-NOTES.txt say:

Enhancements since 1.3.1
------------------------
- The FileCleaner is deprecated.
<<<

which is no longer true.

Also, the changes.xml says:

   <release version="1.3.2" date="2007-May-16">

yet some items have been updated since then.

The sources.jar file does not contain all the files present in the
src.jar file - e.g. it does not contain the test or xdocs trees. I'm
not familiar with Maven and its repositories, so perhaps this is
normal.

The bin.zip archive contains bin.jar and the javadoc.

However it also contains the src.jar and the javadoc.jar.
Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

The page:
http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/site/rat-report.html
has a link called

  RAT (Release Audit Tool).

which links to

  /~jochen/commons-io/site/${project.url}

which does not exist - perhaps this will disappear when the real site is built?

Could not find any reference to the minimum version of Java that is
required. It would be useful to add this to the dependencies section.

S///