+1

We should change all NOTICEs to say Apache Commons * (without
Jakarta). I'll do that, sometime this week.

-Rahul

On 6/26/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have prepared a further release candidate, with the following changes:

- Deprecation tags have been removed from the FileCleaner. (In the 1.3
branch only,
  not in the trunk.) The discussion has clearly shown, that opinions
vary on this
  topic, nevertheless I feel forced to make that change against my
personal opinion.
  IMO, releasing a 1.4 release with as little changes as that would be
the greater
  evil.
- The extracted source distribution is now using the -src suffix.
- The .md5 and .sha1 files meet the commons standard and have the format
     <checksum> *<filename>

Please cast your vote.

Thanks,

Jochen