From: "Tomasz Pik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: more common classes need a home

Jeffrey Dever wrote:

There are still a bunch of classes that are in both HttpClient and
Slide. In particular:
Base64.java
HttpsURL.java
HttpURL.java
URIException.java
URI.java
URIUtil.java
URLUtil.java

Base64 into 'codec' but the rest?
commons-net is reserved... in the time of moving from 'sandbox'.
Maybe it's a good moment for change from commons-net to
commons-protocols? Or maybe those classes should go into
commons-lang (another subpackage, lang.net, another long
discussion about the scope of lang :-)?

--
Regards
Tomek Pik