From: Michael Becke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:01 PM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: PATCH
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.multipart.FilePart

Eric,

You want to create the FilePart manually and then add it to the
MultipartPostMethod.  Something like:

MultipartPostMethod mpm = new MultipartPostMethod(
"http://localhost:8080/something";  );
FilePart part = new FilePart(name, file, contentType, charset);
mpm.addPart(part);

Mike