On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 03:10 PM, Jandalf wrote:

I see that beta 1 is out which is fantastic. Can somone post a update on where we stand for a upcoming final release?

My current list of things to do: * Add testimonials page * Add clover report * FilePart with autodetecting mime type. * Localhost tests for DELETE

None of these are particularly related to the 2.0 release though.

Looking at bugzilla I see:
19102 Include generated website in the distribution
10816 User/Developer Documentation (only the first two items on my list remain to get this working and it isn't a reason to hold up the release)
19373 Performance optimizations

There is also the untargetted:
17416 Send InputStreams instead of files in MultipartPostMethod

So it's looking like we should be pretty ready to tackle a first release candidate.

Jandalf.

Comments?

Adrian Sutton.