I think we are quite ready for a beta2/rc1. I agree that there have been few new bugs lately but I would still like to see a beta2, just to be sure.

As part of beta2/rc1 we were planning to branch out 2.0. Before we do this though I think we should have a better idea of what we want in post 2.0. In particular I think we should brainstorm about features we would like and then decide if they will fit in 2.1 or 3.0.

Mike