From: Michael Becke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 1:51 PM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Cookie Issues

The cookies appear to be working correctly. I think the problem is that the POST cgi requires a referer header. Generally this is the URL of the page containing the HTML form doing the post. Take a look at http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/HTRQ_Headers.html#z14 for more on the referer header.

Mike

Ross Rankin wrote:

Here's the trace and what my proxy says on a browser run post for
comparison.  I looked through the trace and I'm not sure what the issue

is,

I thought I might find it, but I didn't.  Thanks for any help you can
provide.

Ross