Do you want to interrupt the sending of data or the creation of a connection?

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,

I am doing a small application which send file via MultiPartPost... class to a web server.
This application launches internaly several threads, each one establishing a connection with different servers.

Everything is working fine but I am not able to stop a transfert that is waiting for the connection timeout to stop : timeout is very long - several hours - and releaseConnection(), Thread.interrupt() don't work. The thread doesn't stop.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Damien Lecan