Hi All,

Hope all is well. I have a question to do with normalizing a URI with
..'s in it.

If I execute the following code:

URI u = new URI("my/relative/../../another/relative");
u.normalize();
u.getURI();

should the URI now be /another/relative or 'another/relative'

The code returns /another/relative but I was actually expecting
'another/relative' since the original URI was without a leading /.

Was my expectation wrong or could this be a defect? Any ideas?

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: