Hi Daniel,

As you have discovered HttpClient 2.0 and 0.9 are not compatible in the same VM. My knowledge of the WebDAVClient (Slide) is fairly limited but here goes.

There has not been a Slide release for quite a while so the last release has an extremely outdated version of HttpClient. From looking at CVS it seems that the latest code in the Slide repository is using HttpClient 2.0 beta 1. My suggestion would be to look into a recent nightly build but I am not sure how stable they are. Sending an email to the Slide user list will probably clear things up. Also, I know Eric Johnson has been working on updating HttpClient support in Slide recently so he may have somthing to say. Eric?

Mike