From: Ortwin Glück [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 9:32 AM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: NTLM Cipher Error

Following Code works for me with 1.4.1 in Eclipse with nothing added to
the Classpath. I guess you are not running under 1.4.1 but 1.3. Check
the system libraries in the Eclipse Build path. Use "add Library" to add
the 1.4.1 System libraries.

package test;

/**
  *
  * @author Ortwin Glück
  */
public class Test {

     public Test() {
         try {
             Class.forName("javax.crypto.CipherSpi");
         } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
             e.printStackTrace();
         }
         System.out.println("ok");