From: Kalnichevski, Oleg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:03 AM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: RE: NTLM Cipher Error

> Is there anything blatantly obvious here?  All I need to do is be able to access
> internet resources, through a Proxy (ISA) > that uses NTLM Authentication.

David, I'll make sure that HttpClient picks up the correct credentials when
authenticating with a proxy. As far as JCE is concerned, this is a standard Java
extension that HttpClient relies upon, but has no direct control of. You have to
ensure that JCE is properly configured in order to get NTLM authentication support in
HttpClient to work.