Am Freitag, 10. Oktober 2003 23:40 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
> Chris,
> Please see my comments in-line

I think it is less the patch itself but a standpoint problem
(standards-compliant vs. robust).

To end this exasperating thread: everybody is invited (but not forced) to use
the provided patch, especially as long as there is no other solution.

I will keep using my patch since you have not shown any workarounds for
handling endless streams or illegal HTTP headers, which is a knock-out
criterion for the unpatched version.