Committers,

what about publishing a roadmap (replacing the status page) on the HttpClient project website? It seems of a general intrest to know what the projects status is and what are the next steps. I don't mean to publish actual dates but general ideas of where we are going. We can use the release plan file from the http client root directory as a source of information.

Odi

Srinivas Vemula wrote:

Hi,
   When are u planning to make the next release??
srini

 software engineer                 [email] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416