From: Ortwin Glück [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:12
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Next Release?

Committers,

what about publishing a roadmap (replacing the status page) on the
HttpClient project website? It seems of a general intrest to know what
the projects status is and what are the next steps. I don't mean to
publish actual dates but general ideas of where we are going. We can use
the release plan file from the http client root directory as a source of
information.

Odi

Srinivas Vemula wrote:

> Hi,
>    When are u planning to make the next release??
> srini

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer                 [email] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416