Hello Odi,

is this meant as an extension or as a replacement for
directly passing the InputStream? In the second case,
I would add something like isRepeatable() to handle cases
where it is indeed not possible to read the data twice.
I'd prefer an explicit check to some exception being
thrown from getAsStream(), where every implementor
may decide for a different class and/or message.

Can you fill me in on the details of the POST request:
does the InputStream provide the full HTTP message
body (entity) for the request, or is it possible to send
multiple parameters, each of them being a file or string
or something else? In the second case, RequestEntity
is probably a misleading name for the interface.

cheers,
  Roland

Ortwin Glück <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
26.02.2004 10:46
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"