This is a bad idea. The HTTP RFC (2616) explicitly forbids auto retries:

"Non-idempotent methods or sequences
   MUST NOT be automatically retried, although user agents MAY offer a
   human operator the choice of retrying the request(s). "

So if retries are not good, then what's the point of the interface?

Thanks
Moh