> Love yah, Roland, but this is not your shining hour.

Actually Roland shines when it comes to giving feedback to proposed changes, patches,
answering questions, and helping people on the mailing. He is precisely the reason I
(as a HttpClient project committer) would like to have a better attribution structure
that goes beyond @author tag. The @author may be a very misleading indicator of one's
contribution and its value. Roland contribution is currently MASSIVELY understated
within the existing attribution structure. As much as I would regret to see @author
go, at the same time I would whole-heartedly welcome a better system of giving due
credits to the regular contributors like Roland. If the board comes up with viable
substitution to the @author tag, so be it