From: Adrian Sutton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 7:49 PM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: NTLM authentication to an MS Exchange web page account
using HTTP Client V2.0

Hi Steve,
There's no way that I know of to do this, however the builtin handling
for the JRE seems to manage it so there's probably a com.sun class
around somewhere that makes it possible.  It would definitely be
possibly using JNI.  It's on my todo list to investigate how this is
done but it's a fairly low priority (not a single user has complained
yet - presumably because few of our users use NTLM).  If you do find
out how to do it please do let us know.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.