Hi Srinivas,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. There really is nothing different about using HttpClient in an applet compared to an application. I suggest you first get HttpClient working for you in a standalone application and then move it into an applet.

If you have trouble getting HttpClient to work in an application please post the code you're using and if possible the debug log (see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html ).

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.