Adrian,
That would be quite handy. We have over a dozen milestones (pre 2.0.3
and 3.0b1) that are no longer relevant and should clean up at some
point. Do you know how we are supposed to go about asking for Bugzilla
privileges? We do not need a full blown admin privileges. In Bugzilla
terms we need 'edit components' permission

Oleg