Folks,
As a result of the discussion my assumption is that we want to go ahead
with migration from Bugzilla to JIRA. If you have any objections or
concerns it is the right time to voice them. I am going to update the
change request <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-74> shortly
stating out intention to proceed with the migration if no one speaks
out.

Oleg