Hi,
I have an application that uses the FTPClient class to connect to a server and download some files. This application is being developed on a Windows box and it works fine from there.

But when I port the application to a Fedora Core 4 env, it seems to not work. FTPClient lets the application log in and move around in the directory structure, but when the listFiles() command is invoked, the length of the array is 0 (ie as if there are no files in the directory). I am certain there are files in that directory (and it shows when running the application on a Windows env).

Could anyone tell me what the problem could be here??
Thanks,
-Riz.