From: Rizwan Merchant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:57 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: FTPClient works on Windows, not on FC4

Hi Tahir,
I think the permissions are ok...the problem occurs even before the
FTPClient tries to "get" the files. As I mentioned, when the
"listFiles()" method is invoked on the directory, I get back 0 files in
the FTPFile[ ] (although there are 8 files in the directory). Code
snippet shown below...

Thanks,
-Riz.

            ftpClient.changeWorkingDirectory(OUTGOING_FOLDER);
            ftpClient.setFileType(FTP.BINARY_FILE_TYPE);

            FTPFile[] files = ftpClient.listFiles();
            logger.debug("Number of files in dir: " + files.length);
//this outputs the value 0