On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Rizwan Merchant wrote:

I am not sure what kind of env the FTP server is running on. But my client app is running on tomcat5.5. FPTClient can listfiles when application running on Windows..but when the SAME application is running on FC4, it cannot list the files on the FTP server.

I'm guessing the target FTP server is a windows box (50:50 ;-).

ftp manually from the FC4 box to the ftp server. Can you navigate successfully?

It sounds like an active vs passive mode problem.

--
Graeme -