From: Gary Gregory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 6/27/2006 10:40 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [commons-lang] seek information regarding commons-lang package

Hello Venkat:

> 1.Is Commons-lang version 2.0  compatible with websphere6.0 or JDK 1.4
or J2EE
> 1.4?

I am running [lang] (a.k.a. Commons Lang) version 2.1 on Sun Java 1.4.2
without any issues.

> 2. Do you provide commercial support for this version of Commons-lang
. or else
> can you give me the details of any third party that provide commercial
support
> for this version of Commons-lang .

This list does not provide commercial support.

> 3. Can you provide information on the user base for this freeware. or
any website
> links where I can get the information.

The web site for [lang] is
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/lang/index.html

> 4. If we have any problem regarding Commons-lang version 2.0
dependancies
> issues can we contact you?

You can contact this list.

You can also check Bugzilla to search for a bug, report a bug or create
a feature request:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/lang/issue-tracking.html

Gary

Commons-

----------------------------
> -------------------
intended
> for the named recipient(s) only.
affiliates. Any views
> or opinions presented in
> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the
> opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
modification,
> distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
e-mail is
> strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately.
> Before opening any mail and

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.