Hi Chris,

Because I want everyone to be able to build cargo... A build is supposed to
work out of the box. If cargo developers and users have to go through a step
of fishing for jars before they can build it then it's a no-go and BTW
defeats completely one primary purpose of Maven (dependency handling).

Thanks
-Vincent