Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

* On 2002-10-26 at 10:05,
Andrew C. Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> excited the electrons to say:

View 3: Close the list to all except members and committers.

i think that's a bit more negatively stated than necessary. try:

'allow posting by committers, members, and invitees, and restrict
access to the archives to the subscribers.'

something that just occurred to me: this ends up being less
approaching my intent than i thought, since even committers and
members won't be able to see the archives unless they're
subscribed. *that's* certainly not what i want to see happen.

No I meant a public web archive not the el-crappola email interface that just stresses me out to use. (we can subscribe an archive on a case by case basis ;-) )

so, *shrug*.

View 1: +1 Sam, Steven Noles, Jeff Turner
View 2: +1 Andy, +0.5 ken
View 3: