--On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 8:13 AM +0200 Nicola Ken Barozzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And given what he thinks about the "publicity" cause in the Apache License,
that makes it "incompatible" with GNU, it's really amusing.

At an academic workshop I was at last weekend on open source, someone brought up the 'statistic' that 70-80% of open source projects use GNU GPL for their license. (No idea where that came from, or how accurate it is - lies, damn lies, and statistics.)

What I wonder is how many of those authors/copyright-holders have actually read the GPL and understand what it really means. -- justin