> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:00 AM

> Greg Stein wrote, On 10/06/2003 21.01:
>> <ObPlug>
>> Use Subversion.
>> </ObPlug>
>>
>> :-)
>
> <Cry4Help>
>   Release the baby!
> </Cry4Help>
>
> ;-)

Once Karl has finished up the branch/tag support in cvs2svn we can
do some experimenting with converting cvs repositories.  This is
the major obstacle, the price of not being able to look at history,
unless going back to some cvs graveyard, when moving to svn at this
point in time.  Hence the wait for cvs2svn to be finished.

And then there is the community backing.  Each project has to have
enough people wanting to move away from cvs, over to subversion.
I haven't done any polling, but I've a hunch that it won't be an
objectionless transition for all.

Sander