Nope. I have to resign. The difference of the e-mail culture.
We, Japanese, do not complain about the volume of the
mails (especially when they are useful and informative)
and I am accustomed to that culture.

Someone like me (who have such a mind) should not have become
the editor of that newsletter. There could be often friction
and it will cause the "balkanization" of the e-mail culture.

The original intention of the newsletter was
"Newsletter will be one of the *glue* of the communities in the ASF
umbrella, beyond the artificial boundaries of technical languages etc.
Hope this can gradually lead the good course of the ASF, avoiding the
balkanization of each projects and keep the hand tightly with various
projects.": cooperative collaboration space for all the contributors

... It seems that the newsletter itself is going to the contrary.

Very sad.

I am willing to resign.

Thank you for reading.

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])