On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:10:39 +0200
(Subject: Re: The board is not responsible!)
Santiago Gala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Should there perhaps be such a PMC, or a PMC responsible for all
> > mailing lists not managed by any other PMCs?
> Who manages those managers that don't manage themselves?
> XXIst century version of the Barber's paradow
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barber_paradox
> The joys of knowledge workers ;-)

Great! Related to "Godel's incompleteness theorem!" nice theory.

Ahaha. "Godel's incompleteness theorem" would be highly associated
with the tendencies and the behaviours of humanbeings toward
"Partial (Local) Optimization"
Such a kind of "Partial (Local) Optimization" can be seen everywhere
in our country. Glogally, "Local Optimization" would easily lead people
to the wrong place, either cause self-contradiction as a whole.

These kinds of things are tightly related to the e-mail (and web)
communities. Yes, the same goes for the developers' communities.
(e.g. The momentum of the balkanization into smaller realms)

The only one medical prescription to avoid such a "self-contradiction"
is ... the appreciation of the momentum of thinking things globally (synthesis),
which would be tightly associated with right-cerebral quarter-sphere:)

Thanks, godness.

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])