On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 11:04, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> If I were to send a message from [EMAIL PROTECTED], it should only
> originate from one machine - the one this one comes from - or am I
> really Justin at all?  Muwhahaha.  But, to expect us to tunnel all
> @apache.org originating email only from minotaur (accessible via SSH
> port forwarding or local origination) isn't realistic, IMHO.  -- justin

Forget SSH. Use TLS and SMTP AUTH. Proven, tried and true 90ies
technology that works like a charm. ;-)

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)