I've lost track of who's working on krell nowadays. I'm actually not as interested in the code as the data. If we had some kind of record (like a FOAF file) that we stick krell, and planet* and whatever data in, that would be good. We're starting to have data all over the place. members.txt, urls.txt, and probably more that I'm not remembering. Be nice to have an authoritative file that can generate all the rest (in their existing formats so as not to break working code).

Ted